废墟的召唤【视频】男宝宝们长点儿心吧,帅气小哥教你10句千万不能和女生说的话!-全民英语

【视频】男宝宝们长点儿心吧,帅气小哥教你10句千万不能和女生说的话!-全民英语



原版视频戳文末原文链接
Ten things you should never say to a girl:
10 件你不该和女生说的事情:
I don't care if this is your girlfriend,or your wife废墟的召唤, or just one of your friends,there are just certain things thatyou cannot say to a girl.
不管是你的女朋友、或是老婆、还是只是一个朋友,
有某些事情就是不应该和女生说。
So here we go!
让我们来看看!
Learn. From our. Mistakes.
让我们的错误中学习
"So when's the due date?"
「所以预产期是什么时候?」
I mean, never, ever, say anything about a girl's weight.
我说冷冬寒梅,千万、千万不要提到一个女生的体重
Ever.
任何时候都不要提到
Even if you're saying something nice about it,
it'll most likely be taken like this:
就算你是在夸奖她,最终都会被误以为是:
Jordan: Wow吴淞昊 ! You've lost some weight!
Jorden:哇!你瘦了好多颛顼怎么读!
Amy: WAS I FAT BEFORE?
Amy:我以前很肥吗?
"What are you wearing?"
「你穿的这是什么啊?」
Don't make disparaging commentsabout a girl's physical appearance.
不要对女生的身体外貌作轻蔑的批评
Seriously, you could scar her for life.
我是说真的,你会造成她终身的伤害
"You're overreacting. You're probably just hormonal."
「你反应也太大了吧白崇禧之死 ?可能是受到荷尔蒙的影响。」
If anyone actually got away with saying this,
they did not live long enough to tell the tale.
就算有人可以说了这些话还没事,他们也无法活得够久来告诉你这个故事
This is essentially shutting a girl's thoughts down
by telling her that she's insane.
这基本上就是制止一个女生的想法
然后告诉她她疯了
What if someone did that to you?
如果换作是别人这样对你呢?
Josh: And that's how I feel about it.
Josh:这就是我的感受
Kelly: Wow, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Kelly:哇,这是我听过最蠢的事情了
Don't worry, it's not your fault,you're justtestosteronal.
不用担心,这不是你的错德赫吧 ,
你只是是受到睪丸激素的影响
"Girl卑留呼 , you look fine!
「女孩儿,你蛮正的!
Like, seriously good.
我是说,非常正
Like, you are, it's-all-I'm-ever-going-to-talk-about hot."
就好像,你是,我就只能一直說妳有多辣。 」
It's fine to give a girl compliments on how she looks,
until you become that extremely creepy guy that everybody avoids.
你可以夸奖一个女生的外表,
如果太过就会变成一个大家避之唯恐不及、令人毛骨悚然的家伙
BHK: You have the biggest eyes of any people.
BHK:妳是我见过眼睛最大的人
Can I touch your hand?
我可以摸妳的手吗?
I just did...Oops!
哎呀!我已经摸了...
Wow, you have beautiful hair!
哇,你的头发好美!
Oh my goodness...
哦,我的天啊...
Your eyes are like a deep blue ocean that I want to swim in...
你的双眼好像深蓝色的海洋,我想要在里面游泳...
You have a fuzzle on your shirt, hehe...
你衬衫上有毛球,嘿嘿...
You have the cutest button nose!
你的鼻子像按钮一样超可爱的!
"Are you sure you should be eating that?"
「你确定你应该吃那个吗我是法医 ?」
Guys are almost required to go back for seconds
to maintain their manliness.
男生在吃东西时点第二份就好像
能够维持男子气概一样
But if a girl goes back for seconds?
不过如果是一个女生点了第二份?
Well, she must be...
那她一定是...
"Oh, yeah, my ex used to say that too."
「喔刁蛮新娘 ,对啊,我前男友也这样说蔡春猪。」
Much in the same way that guys don't like being compared to other guys,
就像男生不爱被拿来和其他的男性比较一样,
Do NOT compare a girl, to another girl.
不要拿其他的女性去和一个女生做比较
Just stay on the safe side英耀篇,
do not even mention another girl
为了慎重起见,
当你在和女生说话时最好
in the same sentence as the girl you're talking with.
避免提到其他的女性
It's not worth the risk!
不值得冒险啊!
YOLO: If your eyes were more blue, they would look like my ex!
YOLO:如果你的眼睛再蓝一点,看起来就像我前女友的眼睛!
When my ex dyed her hair, it looked just like this!
当我前女友染头发时,看起来就像这样!
The only thing hotter than you, is my ex-girlfriend!
能比妳还正的,大概只有我前女友了!
Just like my ex天天五味评 !
和我前任一样!
"Well, y'know, if you weren't so..."
「呃,你知道吗,如果你不是这么...」
Fellas, this is a slippery slope.
各位,这是个错误的开始
You think that you're the only one
who's been keeping a record of wrongs?
你以为只有你在记仇吗?
No.
I mean, you may very well be,
我的意思是最好是这样,
but 50% divorce rate says otherwise.
但从百分之 50 的离婚率看来并不是
"Hey, is so-and-so single?"
「嘿,那个谁谁谁是单身吗?」
This is roughly the equivalent of saying:
这大概就像在说:
Hey you! Oh, you...not so much...
嘿美女!噢,不是你...
But your friend over there, a real hottie!
是那边那位,陆雨棠 你的辣妹朋友!
And I百美夜行 , need hottie's number.
而我,需要得到辣妹的电话号码
"I didn't really like you. It was probably just hormones."
「我其实没那么喜欢你,之前应该是受到荷尔蒙的影响吧!」
This is the classic "guy strings girl along and then breaks it off
and says it wasn't anything in the first place."
这是经典的「男生追到女生后想要分手,
所以就推说其实打从一开始就没什么。」
Not so fast, Buster何智苑 !
先别把话说死啊老兄!
Act like you're an adult!
表现得像个成年人吧!
Josh: Look, I know I said I loved you,
but I wasn't really serious about it...
Josh:听着,我知道我说过我爱你,
不过我说的时候并不是很认真...
So let's just pretend it didn't happenqqpet , okay?
不如我们就假装我不曾说过,好吗?
Kelly: Well, I guess that works out, I don't date 5 year olds anyway.
Kelly:好大秦宣太后啊,我想这样也好,反正我不和 5 岁的人约会
"Cramps? Oh yeah, I get those too sometimes.
「腹痛?哦冰超兽冰龙 ,我有时候也会耶!
Just suck it up, you'll be fine."
忍一忍就过了,没事的。 」
The end.
Y'know, now that I think about it,
你知道吗?现在我想起来,
guy's think that girls are so overly sensitive,
男生认为女生就是太过敏感,
and that's why they shouldn't say any of these things
所以他们才不该说这些话
but, if you really think about it,
不过,如果你仔细地思考一下,
Most of these things just boil down to the golden rule.
大部分的这些事情都归根究底于一个黄金定律
I guess girls just wanna be treated with kindness and respect
我想女生都希望被以善意和尊重对待
the way that we expect them to treat us!
就像我们期望他人也这样对待我们一样!
Huh! Funny how that works!
呵呵!是不是很妙呢?

戳原文链接看原版视频!